Roblox Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roblox Chronicles

--

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let me tell you a story..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let me tell you a story.. Empty Let me tell you a story.. Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:14 pm

EnLight1337

EnLight1337
Administrator

Once upon a time, EnLight1337 was bored and decided to make a site. So, he hired a friend as a mod he didn't know that well named rctroker (Here comes the "LYK WTPIEBBQ S4UCE ON CHIKIN WINGS")..The forum was running smoothly, but one day..rctroker went Crazy! An admin was banned until 2039 and EnLight1337 was warned a lot..

Later on the forum didn't let us access certain things, so Pheedy made this one for us Very Happy HUGE THANKS TO PHEEDY!

And this is my conclusion to, we don't hire just any person. Make your form you fill out stand out.

2Let me tell you a story.. Empty Re: Let me tell you a story.. Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:15 pm

ShadowLynx8090

Super Moderator

Nice story enlight, made me get all teary eyed Sad

3Let me tell you a story.. Empty Lol Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash
Guardian of the Chronicles

LOVE IT!

4Let me tell you a story.. Empty Re: Let me tell you a story.. Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm

ShadowLynx8090

Super Moderator

Please, MAKE A SEQUAL Very Happy !!!!

5Let me tell you a story.. Empty Re: Let me tell you a story.. Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 pm

EnLight1337

EnLight1337
Administrator

*Bows*

6Let me tell you a story.. Empty Re: Let me tell you a story.. Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash
Guardian of the Chronicles

I Love Lets Amke A MOvie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7Let me tell you a story.. Empty Re: Let me tell you a story.. Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:59 pm

ShadowLynx8090

Super Moderator

A movie sequal!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

8Let me tell you a story.. Empty Re: Let me tell you a story.. Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Riched

Riched
A-Team Moderator

Sequel please. cat

http://richedblox.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum