Roblox Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roblox Chronicles

--

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcement: Moderators and Administrators

+4
SSLord
NessTendo
SilentSlash
Pheedy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pheedy

Pheedy
Administrator

| Administrators |
[1] Pheedy: Programmer
[2] EnLight1337: Community Manager

| Super Moderators |
[1] Shadowlynx8090
[2] bct4bct

| A-Team Moderators |
[1] Riched
[2]

| Forum Moderators |
[1]
[2]

Note: Members posted are in every group from their category down.
Example
Pheedy = Administrator, Graphics Adminstrator, Super Moderator, A-Team Moderator and Forum Moderator
Shadowlynx8090 = Super Moderator, A-Team Moderator and Forum Moderator
[etc]

Looking for Moderators!

Last edited by Pheedy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=44072

Pheedy

Pheedy
Administrator

If you'd rather have your resume to the public, you can post it here!

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=44072

3Announcement: Moderators and Administrators Empty I Would Like to Be Mod Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash
Guardian of the Chronicles

I Would Take Anything You got open i will follow every rule and make sure every thing says straights so let me have a chance thanks. Very Happy

4Announcement: Moderators and Administrators Empty Errrg. To many Emoticons. Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 pm

NessTendo

NessTendo
Apprentice of the Chronicles

I would also Aceept anything.
But I probably won;t get anything.
But no Matter. Surprised

SSLord

SSLord

How about a-Team moderator?
Perhaps moderator?
Or just a regular user dependent on what you think.

1) A-Team Moderator or just a Moderator. I know no scripting so I may have to go with moderator.

2) Yes I have had past experience It was a good forum till the creator abandoned it.

3) I 'WANT' The job because I feel in the time your advertisements gather people, the players will gather rule breakers, Could use the help if you want.

4) I Don't know if I'm suited because I have no tools to help out, but I'd help move topics and threads to the right area. and help around, Get on every day, and I'll do what you will have me do.

6Announcement: Moderators and Administrators Empty Mod Interview Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:00 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash

SilentSlash

1)I Want To be Either A-Team Or Forum Doesent Matter
2)Well I Still in roblox help new players figure out how to play until the get good.
3)because I Like To Help People with stuff the need
4)Well I Like to help in anyway i can and even if i dont become mod i will still help commuitty

BlockBandit

BlockBandit

1.Hi Pheedy, I would like to try out for a A-team mod, or a regular moderator. Anything will make me happy, even if I am not a moderator. I hope to have fun here.
2.I have not had any expierience, but telling people on the ROBLOX foums where to post, not spam, ect.
3. I like to help out the community, and this will be a very good way too know some new people.
4. I do not spam, and would take my job seriously. I know what is the doffrence between spam and off topic. And I am very trustworthy, and you rock my sockz.

http://www.roblox.com

EnLight1337

EnLight1337
Administrator

Send all forms to me please. Very Happy

9Announcement: Moderators and Administrators Empty Lol Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:42 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash

you got mine just looking for a respond Very Happy

ShadowLynx8090

Super Moderator

I would like to apply to be a Super Moderator.

Wait a minute....

Yoshi452

Yoshi452

I would like to apply as Super Moderator. I have actually BEEN a super moderator in the past in another forum which I have retired, so I would like to apply as one. I also have nothing else to do and I know which threads to lock and such. I won't abuse my moderator powers since I already know what it's like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum