Roblox Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roblox Chronicles

--

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie. Empty The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie. Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash
Guardian of the Chronicles

Once upon a time lived a villge with 10 people living in it and every thing was good until one day one of them dissaperd confused from dinner so two of them went out to see what happend to them. So after 3 days of looking the saw nothing but they did not come back the secound time around so they sent out four people. Shocked Then They all dissapperd so now there were only 3 people left a mother, a child, and you.
So the mother and the child stayed home and went up to go see what was happing to them but when he go to the top his jaw just droped to the floor. Exclamation Shocked Exclamation You saw that a gaint chocchip cookie....

(Now finsh what happens at the end get creative plz thx.)

P.s. Sorry for my bad spelling my arm is broke Sad

2The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie. Empty Re: The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie. Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Riched

Riched
A-Team Moderator

The cookie was miraculous, I went to take a bite out of it. Very Happy But, the mother held me back as I reached for it because it was...

Re: P.s. Ouch...

http://richedblox.wordpress.com

3The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie. Empty Re: The Tale Of the Demonted Cookie. Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:13 pm

SilentSlash

SilentSlash
Guardian of the Chronicles

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum